Bad Boys Bail Bonds

1096 North First Street

San Jose , CA 95112, USA

(408) 298-3333 Phone

(408) 995-3838 Fax

Looking for Jails, Prisons or Courts in Santa Clara County ?

Looking for Inmates in Santa Clara County

San Jose Bail Bonds Company

San Jose jail can be extremely stressful. That is why many individuals turn to San Jose bail bondsman for help. This helps the individual avoid waiting in a jail cell while facing charges. Bail bonds in San Jose provide you the opportunity to remain free while building your defense for court.

Convenient Bail Bonds in San Jose When You Need Them

Bail can be expensive, where the court system expects you to pay 100% of the full amount. However, we post bail bonds in San Jose as a guarantee to the court system that you will appear in front of the judge for your hearings. The amount of bail bonds in San Jose requires only a 10% of the full amount. Your bail bondsman in San Jose puts up the other 90%.

How Do San Jose Bail Bonds Work?

Once you appear in court, your bail bondsman in San Jose will receive their full refund of the total amount of your bail. The 10% you put up for your bail is compensation to our San Jose bail bonds company for the services we provide you. If you fail to appear in court, our bail bond company will lose the total bail amount and will locate you for compensation.

Qualify For A San Jose Bail Bond

Our San Jose bail bonds service qualifies you for your bond. As a condition of your bond, the court system set a limit they knew you could afford by evaluating your assets including your cars and home. Even though your assets have equity, you likely cannot raise the amount quickly enough to get out of jail. As a result, our San Jose bail bonds services company will post your bail so you can avoid mortgaging your home, or converting your assets into cash. While the amount of cost to use the services of our San Jose bail bondsman might appear to be expensive, it is far better than liquidating all the assets you have so you can avoid sitting in jail awaiting trial.

Get A Professional Bail Bondsman in San Jose

Our San Jose bail bonds company offers services every day of the year. We provide a professional, courteous service that is both discrete and confidential. We accept a variety of payment methods including most major credit cards, certified checks and cash.

We Are Experts in San Jose Bail Bondsman

If you or a loved one needs to be released from jail, consider hiring a bail bondsman to post bail while awaiting trial. This provides the opportunity to continue working, paying bills, and supporting the family. Posting bail quickly minimizes the potential of missing work, losing a home, or having children taken and placed in foster care.