Field Marketing Representative
The candidate should have 2-3 years of marketing, sales, and tele-sales experience. The applicant should be equipped with excellent communication, and customer service skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated, energetic, and computer savvy individual. Experience with programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel is necessary. Candidates from legal, marketing, real estate, or finance industies preferred.
- 2-3 Years of marketing, sales, tele-sales experience
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Attention to details
- Computer savvy with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) etc…
- Self motivated and energetic
- Ability to work independently
- Must have personal insured vehicle, a valid CA driver’s license, and a clean DMV record
- Clean criminal record (must be cleared by FBI/DOJ background check and able to be appointed by CA Dept of Ins. as well as Secretary of State for Bail Agent License and Notary Public commission respectively).
- Ability to travel on a daily basis
- AA or Bachelor Degrees in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, etc.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Daily office visits to existing and new attorneys
- Pick up business cards from existing attorneys (to monitor office card supply)
- Take the promo items and check to see if attorneys have clients needing bail and check on warrants
- New attorney visits to either target specific attorneys or target specific building or towns for each day’s focus
- Provide attorney guides, discuss content and attempt to build relationships with attorneys
- Daily target of special locations or attorneys determined by the Attorney Marketing Manager
- Other projects assigned by management
- Provide daily report with manager at the end of the day with an e-mail report of daily accomplishments